Optimal joint health is a combination of proper balance of muscles, strong ligaments and tendons for stabilization to avoid the development of osteoarthritis. We also believe in nutritional and endocrine support to keep the individual in an Anabolic or “building” state rather than a Catabolic state.
- Relief of myofascial pain
- Ligament and tendon dry and wet acupuncture
- Use of procollagen and collagen supplements and food sources with Vitamin C support
- Use of amino acids to muscle mass increase
- Hormonal profile to define sex hormones and rule out "adrenal fatigue"
- Muscle balancing of joints
- Postural muscle balancing to prevent potential falls
- Weight control management program